Stay Home. Speak With Our Doctor Over the Phone.
Greater Mobile Urgent Care wants to do our best to help the community during these trying times. Our locations remain open with regular hours, and we are offering Telehealth calls. You, the patient, are able to call in and talk with one of our doctors. We can assist with coronavirus consultation and guidance, medicine refills, and most daily medical concerns like: a sore throat, cuts/scrapes, urinary tract infection, vomiting, pink eye, rash, etc.
How It Works – Available NOW!
1) Call (251) 633-0123 Hit * on your phone
2) Give insurance information
3) Talk with Doctor
- Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- All Insurance Accepted.
- Private Pay: $100 a Call if necessary.
- Serving Mobile, AL and surrounding counties.
- You do NOT have to be a GMUC patient
- Narcotics prescriptions will NOT be refilled.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing
- Sinus infections, cold and cough
- Seasonal allergies
- Urinary tract infections
- Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Skin infections (ex. Ringworm)
- Pediatric Illnesses
- Eye Conditions
- Acute Bronchitis
- Short term-prescriptions
- General medical advice
A service of Greater Mobile Urgent Care®